We invite you to experience the convenience of managing your dispute resolution efforts digitally with your complimentary MyJW Account. You can
create an account in just a few minutes for yourself, an assistant, or both.
Benefits of a MyJW Account Include:
- Log in to your virtual session with our "Join Session" feature
- Review current cases, party information, and JW paperwork in calendar view
- Add new cases in a quick and simplified way
- Submit briefs and documents directly to JW with streamlined efficiency
- Pay invoices online with all information auto-populated for you
- Search and review invoices and view up to 5 years of full account history
- Access your account from a desktop, laptop, iPad, or smartphone
In addition to an hourly rate, a refundable retainer will be charged for estimated additional charges including review/preparation and/or deliberation time in all arbitrations and Private Judging matters, as well as multiparty mediations or those with special circumstances such as substantial briefing or docs submitted. Judicate West (JW) charges a standard administrative and case management fee per hearing or session. These fees apply to all types of cases and hearing formats and are required regardless of the estimated time or value of the case.
The minimum charge will vary per neutral in addition to our Administrative and/or Case Management Fees.
All Judicate West fees are due upon receipt. For consumer arbitrations, please be sure to additionally review Cal. Code Civ. Proc. 1281.97 and 1281.998 regarding deadlines to file applicable fees.
If it is less than 7 days until your hearing or session, or if you are unsure at any time, please call us at 1-800-488-8805 or contact your case manager directly.